2. Your favourite film this year: Um. ??? idk I don't really watch a lot of films. And I haven't seen Rogue One yet because there's no place here that shows the original English. And there's no way I'm watching the German dubbed version.
3. Your favourite book this year: Read this year or published this year? Read . . . a toss up between the Raven Cycle and the Captive Prince series. And since both also had their final instalments published this year it counts for both categories.
4. Your favourite album or song this year: Haha too bad there hasn't been a new Glee cast album. I can't think of anything that came out this year, but thanks to endlessly obsessing over Sense8 I've had What's Up by 4 Non Blondes stuck in my head for most of the year.
5. Your favourite TV show this year: Eyewitness. Even though I've only watched it like two weeks ago. I haven't really followed anything else this year, at least not anything that really managed to capture my attention. I mean Glee is still a favourite even though it's over, but . . . yeah. I'm gonna say Eyewitness.
6. Your favourite LJ community this year: LOL
7. Your best new fandom discovery of the year: Check, Please! and Eyewitness. Oh god I love both.
8. Your biggest fandom disappointment of the year: Hmm. I don't think there have been any disappointments? Check, Please! never disappoints and I've only been in the Philkas fandom for like three days, haha. The Doctor Who xmas special was a bit underwhelming but I didn't expect much from it in the first place, so it doesn't count.
9. Your TV/Movie boyfriend of the year: OMG Jack Zimmermann.
10. Your TV/Movie girlfriend of the year: Amy Santiago from Brooklyn Nine-Nine. I love her.
11. Your biggest squee moment of the year: Jack Zimmermann showing up drenched by the rain on Bitty's doorstep (okay the Haus doorstep) to tell Bitty that they're a team. Hockey robot. Yeah. Sure. :)
12. Your most missed old fandom: Glee. I mean, I'm never saying goodbye to it (see what I did there? Haha) but it's not the same anymore. I love Klaine and I've done what I can to contribute to keeping fandom active, but I'm also happy to have found new things that have still active fandoms.
13. A fandom you haven't tried yet, but want to? OMG no. I have almost more fandoms than I can keep track of as it is.
14. Your biggest anticipation of the New Year: Sense8. Hopefully a new season of Eyewitness with Philkas still there?? Sherlock, and finally new Doctor Who, and OMG EVERY Check, Please! update.
Idk how much sense there still is in tagging people on LJ, but if you see this, consider yourself tagged!